Richard Schneeman joins The Bike Shed to discuss ruby memory use, horizontal scaling, and tackling open source issues big and small.
This episode of The Bike Shed is sponsored by:
- Code School: Entertaining online learning for existing and aspiring developers. Leave a review on our iTunes page to be entered to win a free month of Code School.
Links & Show Notes
- Speed Science - Richard's Railsconf 2015 talk
*_pathmethods in mailers
- XKCD: Evey change breaks someone's workflow
- Why does 6 times 9 equal 42?
- The Language Strangeness Budget
- Code Triage
- Docs Doctor
- Ruby Together
- Keep Ruby Weird
- Richard on Twitter