We enjoy a wide-ranging discussion with Steve Klabnik on the importance of good documentation, the sometimes cloudy definition of a breaking change, the politics of open source contributions, and work/life balance or boundaries.
- Steve Klabnik - twitter, website, blog
- Let’s Talk About Ecosystem Documentation
- SimCity Mode in Windows 3.1 from Joel Spolsky
- Rescuing Resque… Again
- Writing an OS in Rust by Philipp Oppermann
- Bors - an automated integrator for GitHub
- High Five - a bot that encourages good contributions