Sandi Metz joins us live from RailsConf to talk about the rules, the trouble with naming things, making the right kinds of errors, and conference speaking.
- The Bike Shed - Episode 1: Sandi and Derek's Rules
- Sandi Metz' Rules For Developers
- Sandi on the Ruby Rogues
- Don't Create Verb Classes
- Swift Proposal for Default Final
- GoRuCo 2009: SOLID Object-Oriented Design by Sandi Metz
- How to Talk to Developers by Ben Orenstein
- What Your Conference Proposal is Missing by Sarah Mei
A big thanks to everyone who came out to our live show! A video version of this episode is available on the thoughtbot YouTube Page.