We discuss complexity and progressive disclosure, garbage collection, and the impenetrable nature of Git.
- Chris Lattner on Accidental Tech Podcase
- Simple Made Easy
- Garbage Collection was a feature of Objective-C 2.0
- The listen gem breaks my laptop
- Go GC: Prioritizing low latency and simplicity
- Modern Garbage Collection which calls out the tradeoffs of Go's approach
- WebKit’s Retreating Wavefront Concurrent Garbage Collector
- The Joel Test
- Tig: text-mode interface for Git
Thank you to our sponsor this week, FreshBooks!