How can an ORM be faster than a SQL String? Laila and Sean discuss the latest happenings in Diesel and why it is that a systems language needs an ORM, anyway.
- What is the difference between traits in Rust and typeclasses in Haskell?
- What is a pure function?
- Why Rust Ditched Pure Functions
- The ActiveRecord and DataMapper patterns (not libraries) as defined by Martin Fowler in Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture
- Zero-cost abstractions in Rust by Aaron Turon.
- What should Diesel associations look like?
- Iron and Nickel web frameworks for Rust.
- Adapterizing storage for ActionCable - Thanks Jon Moss!
- Moving ActionCable from Celluloid to ConcurrentRuby - Thanks Mike Perham!